The WTZ Ost Tech-Hub aims at closing the commercialization gap.
We support scientists in:
- analyzing the technology from a user’s perspective
- finding and evaluating “out of the box“ application fields
- designing actionable commercialization strategies
How does it work?
The program comprises two workshops and a guided project phase:
- Workshop I (full day): Identification of technology’s benefits –> 16th April
- Project phase (individual): searching for applications (with help from WU students)
- Workshop II (full day): Presentation and discussion of findings; market and competitors analyses; draft your business case –> 28th May
Who should apply for „TechHub“ and what should you bring?
To fully benefit from the Tech-Hub program, potential participants should answer all of the following questions with “yes!“.
- Do you plan on commercializing a specific technology?
- Are you (still) unsure of which markets to tackle or whatthe most promising market opportunities are?
- Are you committed to the commercialization project andwilling to spend a considerable amount of time on it throughout the program?
- Are you prepared to hand in a short slide deck describing your idea?
How to apply for TechHub?
Send your application until 03/04/2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Contact-information & a short CV
- Description about your research activities
- Description of the technology you want to work within the TechHub
- Some words about your future plans and your expectations
Or use our application formular Bewerbung für den WTZ TechHub_en