Im Rahmen der im Herbst 2014 neu geschaffenen Wissenstransferzentren in Österreich bieten die Universitäten und Fachhochschulen des Wissenstransferzentrum Ost ein interuniversitäres Weiterbildungsprogramm an. Das Veranstaltungssprogramm 2023/2024 des WTZ Ost widmet sich neuen Formen der Erarbeitung, Vermittlung und Verwertung von Wissen..
Hackathon 2023: Vienna Climate Challenge
18. September | 13:00 - 20. September | 17:00
- Are you interested in sustainable innovations?
- Do you want to work in interdisciplinary teams?
- Do you want to develop ideas to improve living conditions in sustainable cities and communities?
- Do you want to apply your theoretical knowledge in developing of solutions to current societal challenges?
Vienna aims to be climate-neutral by 2040. The Vienna Climate Guide sets out the targets for achieving this. (Find more details at: https://www.wien.gv.at/spezial/klimafahrplan/) Determination, commitment, creativity and new ideas are needed to achieve climate neutrality. And that is exactly the goal of the Hackathon Vienna Climate Challenge 2023: Within this specific framework, bottom-up innovative solutions are developed to support Vienna on its path towards climate neutrality. Be part of it and help to make Vienna climate-neutral by 2040.
Take a look at the Hackathons in 2020 and 2021, organised within the framework of WTZ Ost as well as at a review of the Hackathon 2022.
Students and early career researchers from all disciplines can apply, either as a team or as individuals. Programming skills are welcome, but are not essential for participation (we are looking for prototypes or concepts for a possible digital solution).Registration form and more information can be found here.